Want the waterfall, but not the pond? Then this pondless waterfall kit was created by Aquascape just for you.
A lot of our customers like it because the waterfall has a small enough footprint that you can tuck it away just about anywhere you like. It's especially popular for front yards.
The MicroPondless Waterfall Kit comes with the following:
- Owner's manual & installation instructions
- AquaSurge 2000 GPH (gallons per hour) pump - An efficient and powerful pump to power your waterfall.
- MicroSnorkel Vault - This is where you can access your pump and check your water level.
- MicroCentipede Module - Creates a debris free staging area for the water before it enters your pump.
- MicroFalls - This filter has been specially designed to be an excellent home for the beneficial bacteria that keep your water clean, clear, and balanced. It's also where your waterfall starts. You can provide an even better home for your helpful bacteria by adding a filter mat and media net (not included).
- Kink-free hose (25 feet, 1 1/2 inch diameter)
- Specialized EPDM rubber pond liner (fish safe, 25 millimeters, guaranteed for 20 years, 10 ft by 12 ft)
- Geotextile Underlayment - protects your pond liner form punctures by providing space and padding between it and the ground.
4 reasons to buy a waterfall kit from us:
- Free Shipping
- They're already discounted 15% (as much as we're allowed)
- We'll answer the phone (or email) and help you if you have questions or a problem
- We'll send you a free book -- Water Garden Lifestyles (a very cool coffee table book filled with hundreds of inspiring photos of some of the best water gardens in North America)